Crimson Demonz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the guild of Crimson Demonz, a guild for the game of Shaiya on the lailah served.-AoL

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introduction

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TranquilRose
Global moderators
Global moderators
TranquilRose

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Introduction   Introduction I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 6:29 pm

Hiya,
Ever wanted to make your posts look more pretty or fancy? Well here is your chance.I am willing to take time when I am unable to play shaiya to make signatures for people.If you don't know how to add your signature to your profile,no worries I can do that too.What is a signature? Its basically a picture that you may like or enjoy looking at.For Example below this post you will see mine.I have this natural talent at using art programs,and can make all kinds.You could have your real picture done as a signature,or perhaps a character from your favorite Movie,T.V. Show,or even from your favorite artist.Well I can manipulate the images and backgrounds to anyway you would like or desire.Find a picture and post the image address under Signature Requests,or just tell me the actor/actress you would like.You can also tell me the type of signature you want.For example like goth,fantasy,midevil,or even an idea out of your head.The pictures should be as large as possible so when I resize the image it doesnt fuzz.So just let me know what you want and I'll do my best to make it the way you want.Enjoy!

Back to top Go down
https://crimsondemonz.board-directory.net

Introduction
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crimson Demonz :: Member Sections :: Rose's Signature Shop-
Jump to: